Education and Preventative Steps
We can show you numerous ways to keep pests from disrupting your home, including:
Keeping them homeless
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
Keeping them hungry
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
- Pests thrive on moisture. Keep them from getting to water by fixing leaks and not leaving dish water in the sink overnight.
Boundary and Perimeter Treatments
We apply a long lasting residual insecticide to the exterior of your home. We can also apply a long lasting residual insecticide to your yard.
Exterior Perimeter Treatments
A premium residual insecticide is applied around the home concentrating on the entry points for insects into your home, landscaping and harborage areas.
Interior areas are inspected and treated specifically for the pests present in your home on the first visit. A combination of residual insecticides, baits and traps may be used based on your concerns and particular pests. Thereafter outside service with inside service as needed. Our goal is to keep the pests out of your home with the least amount of chemicals in your home.
Roaches and Other Insects
After inspecting and analyzing your situation, we will advise you on household routines that will minimize infestation. In addition, our specialists offer treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement - Chemical materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed such as dark, enclosed areas within walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that will be minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Insect Growth Regulators - These chemicals duplicate the insect’s natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
After a thorough inspection to determine which species we’re dealing with, we’ll create an effective program to keep your home rodent-free. A rodent proof plan will be put together for you on the first visit.
Season after season, your home will be exposed to different types of pests — roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rats will all be trying to make a home in yours. To make sure the pests you’ve so carefully controlled don’t return, Maintenance treatments for preventative regular pest control, every other month on the outside of the home will be performed.